15th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Where to enroll my degree(Electro Homeopathy ) for practice in karnataka?

Sir, where shall I register and enroll my degree in Electro Homeopathy obtained from Indian Board of Medicines in Karnataka so that I can practice in Karnataka.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  2. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  3. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?
  5. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  6. Is PG Diploma in Electo Homeopathy valid for doing practice?
  7. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  8. Can I practice Allopathy medicine along with Homeopathy
  9. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does Homeopathy colleges comes under NEET in Karnataka or under KCET?
  11. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  12. A retired 61 years old person can do Diploma in Homeopathy? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in any college of Karnataka to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy if failed in 12th standard?
  14. Ph.D after MD in Homeopathy? List of colleges providing Ph.D course in Karnataka?
  15. Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy?
  16. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  17. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  18. How to do DHMA course through correspondence? I have experience in Homeopathy practice
24th June 2015, 05:22 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to enroll my degree(Electro Homeopathy ) for practice in karnataka?

# The term electro homeopathy actually is Electro Homeopathy Medicine (D.E.H.M).

# The Electro Homeopathy is the branch of science which primarily deals with maintaining homeostasis between blood and lymph of patient. Due to this, patient get well much soon.

# This is natural way of treatment. It has no any adverse effect, not costly, not involving any chemical or drug and in short, it is completely harmless.

# Required educational qualification for course in Electro Homeopathy Medicine (D.E.H.M) is as follow:

* Matriculation for diploma level.
* Intermediate for degree level.

# Degree holder in Electro Homeopathy Medicine are permitted to set up their clinics anywhere in country provided they should be registered.

# Neither MCI nor UGC is authorised or registered the degree in Electro Homeopathy Medicine. Only Naturo Electro Homeo Medicos of India (also known as N.E.H.M. of India), as it is authorised by the Ministry of Health, Government of India.
15th November 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to enroll my degree(Electro Homeopathy ) for practice in karnataka?

Sir I am paternally heritage experience based rural medical practitioner having sounded English communication unfortunately not having any degree is there corner to to generate my digree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?