27th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?

I am a merchant navy guy. I work on a ship. I have got a degree of bsc in nautical science. I do not have any experience of working in offices. I am intetested in studying mba in finance or marketing or Hr. Can i do mba?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  3. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  4. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  6. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  8. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  9. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  10. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  12. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  13. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
  15. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  16. What would be the surety of placement after doing B.Sc Nautical Science from any IMU? How much would be the salary?
  17. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
28th December 2015, 11:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a merchant navy guy. I work on a ship. I have got a degree of bsc in nautical science. I do not have any experience of working in offices. I am intetested in studying mba in finance or marketing or Hr. Can i do mba?
Yes you can do MBA in Correspondence through Annamalai University. The eligibility to study the course is any degree (10+2+3). The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is given for your reference
http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in...mba&course=347
29th December 2015, 10:16 AM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?

Yes, you can do MBA. As this will be beneficial with respect to the educational qualification you are having. But, it will not help you much in the job profile of Nautical science in which you are interested. SO, i will suggest you to go for job oriented degree program irrespective of other degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?