31st December 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Need last years papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance test for preparation?

I am planning to appear for the rastriya military school entrance test for getting admission in class 6th. So i need the previous years papers of the entrance for preparation. Please guide me.

Related Questions:

31st December 2015, 09:57 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Need last years papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance test for preparation?

You are looking for Rashtriya Military School previous year question Papers, sorry to say that but the question papers are not available online. In that case here I am providing you details about few books for exam preparations:

1). Rashtriya Military Schools' Entrance Exam for Class VI
Author: Expert Compilations

2). Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test (For Class Vi)( Paperback )
Author: J. N. Sharma

30th October 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need last years papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance test for preparation?

Sir i want sample paper for maths 9 to preparing entrance exam of rashtriya military school in ajmer.please provide me a suitable help.

30th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want sample paper for maths 9 to preparing entrance exam of rashtriya military school in ajmer.please provide me a suitable help.

10th April 2021, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

rashtriya indian military school privious year question paper

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?