6th January 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

When can i get the application form for admission in RIMC?

how and when to apply form for admission in rimc

29th July 2014, 07:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When can i get the application form for admission in RIMC?

Admission in RIMC takes place on the basis of entrance examination. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. The Rashtriya Indian Military College or the RIMC is a prestigious public School for boys situated in Dehradun . Only 25 Cadets are admitted every six-month in Rashtriya Indian Military Academy. Candidates should not be less than 11 ½ years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 (Jan) and 01 (July) of the term they join. Admissions are made to Class VIII only. The Candidate must be studying in Class VII or above in a recognized School at the time of joining. Application forms are to be submitted to respective State governments. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Entrance Examination held twice a year comprising a written examination consisting of test papers in English (125 marks), Mathematics (200 marks) and General Knowledge (75 marks), successful candidates are called for Viva – Voice test (50 marks).
7th August 2017, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can i get the application form for admission in RIMC?

Sir please fwd application form for the year 2018-19 for class 6th in address of my Hav/CLK (SD) DEEP NARAYAN DUBEY 121 Engineer Regiment pin 914121 C/O 99 APO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?