6th January 2016, 10:16 AM
Joel tom

Eligibility to become RRB Loco Pilot for ITI Trade Fitter with 5.3 height?

Dear Friends,
I found a job as I have studied ITI Trade Fitter. But I like to be RRB Loco Pilot and my height is 5.3 inches. Kindly tell me my eligibility for this? Thank you in advance.

12th January 2016, 10:58 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become RRB Loco Pilot for ITI Trade Fitter with 5.3 height?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel tom View Post
Dear Friends,
I found a job as I have studied ITI Trade Fitter. But I like to be RRB Loco Pilot and my height is 5.3 inches. Kindly tell me my eligibility for this? Thank you in advance.
About 26,567 posts are to be filled through this RRB Exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 30 years (as on 1-7-15/16).
Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
There is no such height criteria for appearing in RRB Exam.

Educational Qualifications
Candidates must have completed their 10+2 course with Maths, Physics.
For Technician posts, candidates must posses Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ etc.

Selection Process
Selection of candidate is purely based on Written Examination.

Examination Fee
Candidates willl have to pay a nominal fee of Rs.40 only for appearing in the exam.
They have to send a Demand Draft in favour of Assistant Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
24th June 2019, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to become RRB Loco Pilot for ITI Trade Fitter with 5.3 height?

What is the minimum height requirement (girls) for loco pilot?
30th December 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height to select in loco pilot
13th April 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

My height is 142cm and I AM 10 pass and diploma in mechanical engineering automobiles can I apply for loco pilot
5th November 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir I am RAKESH Kumar from Madhya Pradesh. Sir my question is this in locopilot which is the minimum and maximum height.
23rd July 2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height limit for alp?iam completed diploma mechanical engineering.
19th April 2022, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir Loco pilot honeko kya koi height limit lagta hain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?