7th January 2016, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Junior Assistant Technician post in ONGC?

I have passed diploma engineering. I want to apply for the post of junior assistant technician in auto trade in ONGC. So tell me how to apply for the specified post?

7th January 2016, 05:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Junior Assistant Technician post in ONGC?

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Limited .

Eligibility criteria to apply for Junior Assistant Technician post in ONGC are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed High School or Class 10th equivalent board examination with Science and should posses trade certificate in relevant trade .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be between 18-30 years for open category . There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

Selection Process:

Written test,

Physical Standard Test,

Interview.

Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of ONGC.

Official website : www.ongcindia.com
8th January 2016, 04:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for Junior Assistant Technician post in ONGC?

ONGC recruits diploma students under the junior technician post. Following are the details regarding this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess diploma degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.

Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam, physical test/ typing test followed by personal interview.

**If you have any doubt in the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement of junior technician which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-ONGC-Assistant-Supervisor-Other-Posts.pdf(336.4 KB, 29 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?