17th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?

Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch? What should be done for that? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon as possible? I just wanted to get the government job after diploma course!

Related Questions:
  1. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  3. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  9. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  11. Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU?
  12. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Will there be any problem for me to get admission to Mechanical branch after completion of Diploma with ETC stream?
  14. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  15. Can I get Job Opportunity in best Company after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. What is the job after completing diploma from Mechanical Branch
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2015, 12:16 PM
Abhiraj.A

Question Re: Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5012064]Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch? What should be done for that? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon as possible? I just wanted to get the government job i finsh my diplmo in mechnical enginering
17th May 2015, 10:05 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?

After completion of Diploma in Mechanical branch , you can apply for many Government jobs.

~ You can apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Municipal corporation of Greater Mumbai.

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in companies like ,

Bsnl
Bhel
Isro
Mtnl
Sail
Gail , etc.

~ You can apply for the post of Project Assistant in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and research

~ You can apply for the post of Lab Attendant in National Institute of Electronics and information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?