11th February 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?

sir I am finished diploma mechanical engineering i want any job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get any job after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?
  3. What are the job opportunities after finishing Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  5. How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join B.E course in Chattisgarh after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  14. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Where can I get a job after finishing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
22nd June 2013, 11:19 AM
gopikalavanya

Default Re: How to get a job after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am finished diploma mechanical engineering i want any job
hi,
~~ The candidates can apply for the JUNIOR LEVEL POSTS in Companies like,

* BHEL
* BSNL
* IOCL
* ONGC
* SAIL
* GAIL
* TRANSCO
* ZENCO
* ISRO
* NTPC , etc. . .

The candidates should have a minimum of 60% in Diploma to apply for a post in these companies

Generally , for Diploma Candidates , they will have the posts like ,

* JR.ENGINEER
* SUB-ENGINEER
* TECHNICIAN , etc. . .

~~ The candidates can also apply for the post of GROUP'X' (Technical) in AIRFORCE
The candidates age should not be more than 22 years for the post

~~ The candidates can apply for the post of Conistable in
1) Police department
2) Andaman and nicobar police force
3) Indo tibetian border police

~~ The candidates can apply for the RAIWAY T.C. post in RAILWAY DEPARTMENT

So, there are many jobs for the DIPLOMA CANDIDATES

all the best . .
22nd June 2013, 10:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for the position of Junior Engineer in railways. Engineer trainee jobs in PSU can be opted. BPCL, GAIL, SAIL, etc are some of the PSU’s offering jobs. Telecom Technical Asst vacancies in BSNL is open for diploma holders. They can join as Airmen in air force.
22nd June 2013, 10:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for the position of Junior Engineer in railways. Engineer trainee jobs in PSU can be opted. BPCL, GAIL, SAIL, etc are some of the PSU’s offering jobs. Telecom Technical Asst vacancies in BSNL is open for diploma holders. They can join as Airmen in air force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?