15th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can i get the central government job, after complete diploma in mechanical engineering, from TILAK MAHARASTRA UNIVERSITY? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Please reply me without fail. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%
  2. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  5. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  7. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  9. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  12. Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
22nd April 2015, 10:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

List of Posts in various Central government PSU's :

1.Assistant Technician (Mechanical )

2.Assistant Grade III (Transport )

3.OT assistants

4. Junior Engineers

5. Executive Engineers

These are posts in various PSU's like ONGC, HPCL, NTPC, BHEL, BEL,HAL , Power grid Corporation, Transco and Genco etc.,

And also you can apply for different posts in Various sectors like Defense ,Railways, And Staff Selection Commission.

In railways you can apply for the Post of Group C and D. In the sector of Defense you have a chance to apply for three different wings.

Thus you have as many chances as normal graduate students.
11th May 2015, 10:36 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering has a world of opportunities in both Public as well as Private Sector, Remember The university you got the degree from must be Government recognized,The university does not play a role in getting PSU job but your efforts and confidence,
The best Job for a diploma holder from Central Government can be RRB ,By appearing for This exams you can be hired as a Group C officer in Indian Railways and can be promoted up to Group B officer Cadre.
Many other public sector units which operates under the control of Central Government also hire diploma holder as Junior engineer,Technicians and supervisors etc,
BHEL,BEL,ONGC,SAIL,IOCL,NTPC are the most desirable public sector units with good salary and perks So you can visit their official website for the recent notifications and go for it.
17th May 2015, 12:18 PM
Abhiraj.A

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4875407]Can i get the central government job, after complete diploma in mechanical engineering, from TILAK MAHARASTRA UNIVERSITY? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Please reply me without fail. Thanks sir i finsh my diplmo in mech engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?