11th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?

I Have done a three year diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY engineering. i want to know about that what is the scope for diploma holders in government sector.? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  2. What is the scope for diploma holders in government sector? I have done 3 years diploma in information technology engineering
  3. What are the government jobs for ECE diploma holders?
  4. Jobs in government sector for Diploma EEE holders?
  5. What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  8. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  10. Will I be eligible for Government jobs after completing Diploma course?
  11. Is diploma degree considered for getting a Government job?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  13. What are the jobs in government field for diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  15. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  16. In which government sector can I get a job after Diploma engineering?
  17. Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?
  18. Any jobs in government sector for Civil Engineering Diploma Holders?
12th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering noe get govt jobd
13th April 2015, 07:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?

Dear One thing I must tell you is with diploma in IT you may not get a good job as compared to other streams. So first and fore most thing you should complete the graduation.

And also most of the software companies recruits the students who have completed B.E/B.Tech in IT and CSE. In this high competition field you need to complete the graduation.

After graduation also you will acquire some skills which are helpful in your career growth. As I said you will be recruited by various top most Software companies after completion of graduation.

List of MNC's recruits the IT/ CSE after graduation :

1. BSNL

2.TCS

3.Infosys

4.Wipro

5.Accenture

6.BEL

6.Ericsson

7.CISCO systems

8.Airtel

9.Vodaphone etc.,
14th April 2015, 11:59 AM
Ashwakh

You can apply for many jobs in Government sector with your Diploma in IT branch qualification .

~ You can apply for the Technician posts in the Government companies like ,

Ongc
Sail
Gail
Bsnl
Bhel , etc..

~ You can apply for the post of Laboratory Technician in National Health Mission.
The job location is in Kannur.

~ you can apply for the post of Junior Resident Radiology in Janakpuri Super speciality Hospital (Govt. of Delhi)

~ You can apply for the post of Data entry operator in AIIMS in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?