7th January 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best private job under health sector?

I am related to Health sector and therefore seeking to get a private job in the same. But i want to choose the best job related to this sector. So please help me with this.

8th January 2016, 01:33 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best private job under health sector?

Current Scenario the health sector are every green comparing to the other sectors. You have plenty options in government and private sector. They are ready to pay huge bucks to those have good knowledge and well experienced in this sector. So don't worry about the health sector.
8th January 2016, 03:39 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Which is the best private job under health sector?

All the job in Private sector are good enough to get in. So, instead of imagine about the good job, what you need to do is to get into any of the private job which pays enough salary for your livelihood as of now.

I will suggest you to go in the Physician field or medical store field, as in these two fields your knowledge will be get used.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?