24th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?

Seeking jobs in private sector- I completed my graduation with English Hons. in 2009.What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  2. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  3. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  4. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  5. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  6. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  9. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  12. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  14. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  15. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  16. What kind of job should I prefer in the government sector after passing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
17th February 2015, 11:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?

English Honours is a vast area to grow in future.

You can avail job in both government and private sector, however, if you are determined to pursue your career in Private sector, below I have mentioned some areas in which you can excel and utilise your academic qualification to the Fullest.

After having completed your English Honours, you can opt for a job in various private sectors as;

1. Journalist

2. Lecturer

3. Teacher

4. Author

5. Editor, etc.
18th February 2015, 11:00 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?

There are various Jobs available in Private Sector after doing English Hons.
You can work as a,

1. Teacher

2. Editor

3. Journalist

4. Author

5. Professor

6. Translator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?