7th January 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How can i study Software Engineering in abroad with scholarship?

My Name is Rajesh Kumar Das from Bihar. I Want to study abroad with scholarship for software engineering course. Now i am studying in 8th class from cbse board. Please tell me how should i do that?

My Email Id is [email protected]
mo no. 8084012606

13th January 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Software Engineering in abroad with scholarship?

To get admission to study Software Engineering course in Abroad, you must have completed your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to Software Engineering course in Abroad Universities. To get scholarship for pursuing Software Engineering course, you must have a good score in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you must have to apply for admission at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?