10th June 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college

Which board is better cbse or Gujarat board for admission in medical collage and which board gets preference

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  3. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  6. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  8. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  10. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  13. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  15. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  16. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  17. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  18. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
11th June 2015, 11:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is a five year course.

There is no much difference between any of the board to appear for the MBBS examination. The eligibility to appear for the Medical entrance examination is :-
* Candidate passed or pursuing the 10+2 board examination from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have PCB as main subject in the board examination.
* The aggregate in the examination vary for the different entrance examination.

So you can go with anyone either CBSE or GSEB.

But I think that you can go with the GSEB board as there is reservation of seats for the candidate who are pursuing and having the domicile of the any district of Gujarat. But there is no reservation for the CBSE candidate in the AIPMT conducted by the CBSE every year.

Some of the entrance examination for the MBBS course are :-
* AIPMT.
* AIIMS.
* AFMC.
* Kasturba Gandhi Medical College.
* JIPMER.

Also you can apply for the admission in the private institute to pursue the course. The application form for all the above are available from the month of January - April or May on the respective website.
11th June 2015, 02:06 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college

CBSE board and Gujarat board both are the best board.But if you are belonging to Gujarat then you have to go with Gujarat board because in gujarat board there are only two languages Gujarati and English.

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India.

CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March.The results are announced by the end of May.

My choice is CBSE board because CBSE is one of the best board all over and for admission in medical college.
18th November 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

My son present studying in cbse 9th std from Gujarat he is interested in medical which board is recommended by you for best future planing
2nd February 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in std 8 cbse my problem is that which board is better gseb or cbse for medical line and I belong to Gujarat which benefit of gseb board how become her future bright
20th March 2020, 11:39 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both the boards are equally good ,but if you want to get admission in medical college than it is better to select CBSE. Board
The advantage of selecting CBSE board
1) syllabus of the entrance exam and the CBSE board is the same
2) CBSE portion will give you a good information of topics in detail
The only disadvantage is that the language is a bit difficult and the syllabus is more ,but it will be better if you select CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?