22nd January 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication?

Hi, I am student of 3 year in electronics and communication....how I do internship in nokia, siemens or other companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication? -- [New]
  2. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  5. Internship in companies like Nokia, Siemens, L&T for MBA student?
  6. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  8. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  9. Could I get any internship with companies while doing 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  11. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate?
  14. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  15. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering?
  16. How may I do Internship in Networking company like Siemens, Alcatel? I'm 3rd year student of ECE and recently completed my training in CCNA and having 8.2/10 CGPA
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
28th January 2016, 02:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication?

You can upload your Resume online on various internship portals and on the official website of the companies you plan to go for internship[ programme with. You can even contact and visit the nearest branch from your house and can get all the relevant details and also the admission form and is you are selected you will be notified and then you can probably pursue your training.
20th October 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication?

I AM NOW IN 4TH YEAR OF BE, ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS IN NOKIA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?