5th January 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Sir
i am doing b.tech in chemical engineering
4th sem from NIT srinagar.
I would like to take training in IOCL.
what is the criteria how can i appy!
Plz let me know asap..

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  2. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  3. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  4. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  6. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  7. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  9. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  10. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  11. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  13. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  15. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  16. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  17. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
20th October 2017, 12:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?

If you are interested to apply for internship in IOCL, then you have to visit their website and fill up the online application form (https://www.iocl.com/indianoilinternship.aspx). Or you can directly contact the respective branch of IOCL and get the details of application from the HR department. After submitting the necessary documents they will call you if you get shortlisted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?