6th May 2011, 07:01 PM
murugansrt

Could I get any internship with companies while doing 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Communication?

hi!!!!! presently i am doing 3rd year B.E in electronics and communication , could i get any internship with companies ......
please somebody suggest me ......

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  3. Could I get any internship with companies while doing 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  4. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  7. List of companies to do internship in electronics and communication branch? -- [New]
  8. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering?
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  13. Internship procedure in good electronics companies in india
  14. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  15. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  16. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  17. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
24th June 2011, 12:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could I get any internship with companies while doing 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Communication?

17. Internship program is one of the most important tasks in the engineering course. This will help you to get a feel about the industry that you are willing to have a career in. There are lots of companies that provide engineering students the opportunity to do internship programs. Companies like Wipro. ISRO, DRDO, Airtel , Analog device etc, give you this facility. So of these firms will evaluate you doing your tenure with them, and may even hire you to their company after you complete the course.
31st January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get any internship with companies while doing 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Communication?

hi. m in B.E.3rd year student,i want to do my internship in companies related to communication. can anyone plz suggust me the companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?