16th November 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate?

hi,
iam mohd i have completed b.tech
iam searching for internship company
like nokia siemens
so,please tell me wat should i do
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  3. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  4. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  6. GET in NSN? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  9. What is the syllabus for Nokia Siemens network exam?
  10. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  11. In which companies can I join after completing engineering in ETC with 65.54%?
  12. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  13. Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?
  14. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  15. Sample and previous year Nokia Siemens placement papers?
  16. Winter Internship in Nokia for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  18. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
18th November 2014, 12:53 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Nokia Siemens, if you are a B.Tech Graduate. All you have to do it contact the HR department of the company and they will tell the steps required for getting the internship.

You must get your Resume ready with a reference letter from your college/institute. The reference letter should be signed by your college Principal or Head of Department. You have to forward your Resume to the HR manage of the company with a proper application form and reference letter.

You must have a very good academic record and have to clear the screening process to get the internship opportunity. Top companies have a very tough screening procedure for internship, therefore, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?