1st February 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?

I want the detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course? Where can I find it? Can you please help me to understand the criteria? I want to apply for the Ph.D course but am not sure if am eligible to apply for the same. Awaiting for the answer.

2nd February 2016, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?

For Ph.D admission you need post graduation degree with at least 55% marks in India. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

If you have NET/SET score then you will be exempted from any other entrance exam. Just interview stage is there for NET/SET qualified candidates.
14th August 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?

I have failed in physics theory. But in wb state medical faculty exam I have a good rank so can i eligible to go for the conncilling? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?