15th December 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Physics?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know about the procedure of doing PhD in Physics. I want to know all eligible condition which are required by you for the said programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply in JEST for study PhD in Physics?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  5. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  10. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD after completion of M.Tech?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  16. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEST for studying PhD in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2016, 08:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to know about the procedure of doing PhD in Physics. I want to know all eligible condition which are required by you for the said programme?

The eligibility to do PhD in Physics is a Master’s Degree in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The candidate who already cleared the UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/M.Phil/GATE is exempted from the entrance examination.
You have to download the application form from the website, prepare a brief presentation of your research topic and submit along with your application for the admission.
You can also contact the university physics department for more details regarding the availability of guides and other details.
The PhD in Physics is available in many universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?