9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to do PhD for Applied Mathematics postgraduate?

Hello,
Can you please let me know about the PhD details and its eligibility criteria? I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Mathematics. Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  4. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  6. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology for M.Pharma postgraduate? Detailed procedure to apply?
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  16. List of institutes offering PhD in Mathematics in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
14th December 2015, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to do PhD for Applied Mathematics postgraduate?

First of all you must make sure that you have got above 55% marks in your M.Sc qualification. If you have this then you have to clear exams like NET/SET/GATE in maths subject. Any of these scores will give you exemption from any other entrance exam.

There will be viva and interview before you are selected for registration as a PH.D scholar. Individual university release admission notification every year and you have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with all the required documents. You will get the call letter for exam or interview according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?