1st February 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Textile Technology degree course is good to study? What is the value of this course through distance mode?

I am getting admission in the degree course of Textile technology in a good college. I want to know if this course is good to study or not. Also tell me about the value of this course if done through distance education mode?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course profile of Textile Technology through distance mode? -- [New]
  2. List AICTE approved colleges for doing M.Tech (textile technology) through distance education?
  3. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  4. Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?
  5. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  6. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  7. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  8. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  10. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  11. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  12. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  13. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Textile Technology? Procedure to get admission for B.Tech candidate?
  14. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  15. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  16. Objective type question papers in textile technology for both degree and diploma?
  17. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  18. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
18th March 2016, 10:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Textile Technology degree course is good to study? What is the value of this course through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am getting admission in the degree course of Textile technology in a good college. I want to know if this course is good to study or not. Also tell me about the value of this course if done through distance education mode?
Yes, Textile Technology is good course to study. There are many job opportunities for the textile graduates. You can work in government and private sector companies. You can work in marketing, production, maintenance departments. The scope for the course is very high. You can get a job in the spinning mills, weaving mills, garment manufacturing, dyeing & printing industries etc.

Any engineering or technology bachelor’s degree should be done in regular mode only. Because it has more practical classes, so that you can see the machineries, looms etc. working condition. You can also know how the process in real time and you cannot get the experience when you study in distance mode. So it is always advisable to study the engineering or technology courses in regular only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?