13th December 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular

Hi Sir,
I have completed degree in distance mode and MBA in regular, i had not studied 10th and intermediate. Am i eligible to study the course company secretary. Please give me guidance.

Thanking you..

31st July 2016, 02:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular

1. The institute from which you have completed your degree must be approved by Distance Education council and University Grants Commission. If your institute is approved by UGC and DEC then your degree is valid for Company secretary courses.

2. Graduates are directly eligible to apply for Executive course of Company Secretary. You must have minimum of 55% marks to apply for this course directly in graduation.

3. The examination is conducted twice every year in June and December.

Official website where you can get more details: Click Here .
18th October 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular

I have completed my puc(commerce) in correspondance. Bt now i want to join for BCA in regular, can i join sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?