17th February 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria for CSE freshers in Accenture?

I am about to complete my B.tech degree in COmputer Science & Engineerings tream. I have secured 76% marks in aggregate till date. I want to get information about the percentage criteria for CSE freshers in Accenture?

17th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria for CSE freshers in Accenture?

Percentage Criteria Required to get job in Accenture:

You have mentioned the percentage secured in B.Tech, as far as B.Tech qualification is concerned, it is quite enough. But you have not mentioned the percentage secured in 10th Class and 12th Class. However, I am giving you the minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and Graduation to be eligible for appearing in Accenture recruitment process.

Minimum Percentage Required:
* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

The minimum percentage throughout your academics is "60% marks from 10th to B.Tech". If you have secured minimum 60% in 10th, minimum 60% in 12th, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible for appearing in recruitment process of Accenture. Make sure you have technical skills in the following technical subjects viz., Dot Net, DBMS, JAVA, Oracle, C++ and C.
17th February 2016, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my B.tech degree in COmputer Science & Engineerings tream. I have secured 76% marks in aggregate till date. I want to get information about the percentage criteria for CSE freshers in Accenture?
Eligibility criteria of Accenture recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
17th February 2016, 10:59 PM
kantraman

Actually in Accenture the percentage criteria for CSE fresher is B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.Beside this having good academic record.Candidate must have atleast 60% or more marks in both 10th and 12th.
17th February 2016, 11:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In Accenture they recruit candidate who scored more than 60% marks from 10th, 12th and Graduation. So it is mandatory to score 60% marks in all the examinations like 10th to post graduation. The candidate should not have any backlogs during interview.

Official website - Visit Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?