17th February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic eligibility critiera for job in HCL and HP companies?

Please tell me about the basic eligibility criteria for getting a job in the reputed companies like HCL and HP? Please help me with the required information. Please reply as soon as possible.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IT company after 12th with 65.83% score?
  2. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  4. How a fresher can get job in companies like HCL Infosystems Ltd., Samsung, Dell, Sony and Hewlett Packard?
  5. Should I wait for call letter of HCL Tech instead of looking for other companies?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?
  7. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  8. Can I get job in HCL if secured 84% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  9. Eligibility criteria for HCL Recruitment?
  10. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  11. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  12. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  15. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  16. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  17. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to get desktop support engineer job in HCL?
17th February 2016, 12:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic eligibility critiera for job in HCL and HP companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about the basic eligibility criteria for getting a job in the reputed companies like HCL and HP? Please help me with the required information. Please reply as soon as possible.

[email protected]
HCL and HP are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL and HP are,

HCL= 60%

HP=70%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL and HP recruitment.
17th February 2016, 06:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic eligibility critiera for job in HCL and HP companies?

Eligibility criteria for HCL:-

you should have 60% marks or above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech

Study gap of not more than 1 years
You should have no active backlogs at the time of placement

Eligibility criteria for HP companions

required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HP is,
HP= 65%
Candidates having more than 2 years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HP recruitment.
17th February 2016, 07:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basic Eligibility Criteria Required for HP Recruitment Process:

>> Candidates from almost all the streams, are eligible to appear in HP Recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout their academics and there should not be any active backlog.
i.e., In 10th - Minimum 60% marks
In 12th - Minimum 60% marks
In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in HP Selection Process.

Basic Eligibility Criteria Required for HCL Recruitment Process:

@ Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E/ MCA backgrounds are allowed to appear in.

@ Candidates must have obtained minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th and B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible.

@ Candidates whose year gap is more than 2 years are not eligible.

@ As usual, candidates must not have any backlogs by the time he/she appear in the HCL recruitment process.
17th February 2016, 11:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

[email protected]
The eligibility for a job in HCL is a pass in graduation with 65% marks. The candidate should have scored over 65% marks in 10th and 12th also. The candidate should not have any standing arrears. Candidate must have good communication skills. These are the basic eligibility criteria for HCL, the website link is Click Here.

The eligibility for a job in Hp is a pass in graduation with 65% marks. The candidate should have scored 65% marks from 10th, 12th and graduation. The candidate should not have any standing arrears/backlogs at the time of interview. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?