23rd January 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?

hello
I am a student of MCA final semester
Our college having pool campus by Accenture
kindly tell me on what basis accenture recruit the freshers????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards-

1st February 2015, 11:58 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ACCENTURE:

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

So, if you find yourself clearing all the above eligibility criteria then you can attend the selection process. Accenture or any MNC company coming in for campus placement take in candidates who are good in there technical and communication skills which is the key differentiation for anyone getting selected for the job. If you see someone getting selected for the job then it's nothing but they satisfied the above eligibility crirteria.

Make sure that you get yourself prepared for the selection rounds which would be,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

I have attached some of the preparation materials for all the above rounds. Just go through it and start preparing well everyday!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 198 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?