18th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology?

Hello
I am doing BSc NON MEDICAL
And i am interested to study Msc food and technology
So i wanted to know that am i eligible for that course?
If yes then please let me know about the universities offering this in india or abroad?

21st February 2016, 09:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology. There is no problem if you have opted for non-medical or rather, Science group without biology. It is preferred that the candidates who want to pursue post graduation in the field of food and technology pursue their graduation in food and technology field or bio-related fields. But there is nothing to worry as science graduates can pursue post graduation in Food science and technology.

The top institutes are :-

- SRM University : Department of Food Process Engineering, Ghaziabad
- Guru Nanak Dev University : Department of Food Science and Technology, Amritsar (Punjab)
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, NH-10, Rohtak Hissar Sirsa Road , Hisar (Hisar Dist.) - 125001
- Guru Nanak Dev University : Department of Food Science and Technology, Amritsar (Punjab)
Amritsar (Amritsar Dist.) - 143001
- KK Wagh College of Food Technology, Nashik (Maharashtra)

Universities in abroad :-

- University of Georgia
Athens, Georgia
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus
Fargo, North Dakota
- California State University-Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California
- Minnesota State University-Mankato
Mankato, Minnesota
12th April 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hi..i have completed my bsc biotech & i am intrested in fod science & technology, so am i eligible for this course. i am also confused between whats the difference in food science & technology and food science & nutrition. which courses have better scope in future, plz hlp m out. thanq
28th January 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.sc Chemistry so am I eligible for M.sc Food and technology. If yes What is the procedure to apply for it and the required fees for it....
13th July 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.e electronic engineering so am I eligible for m.sc food and technology
26th October 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BSC in Mlt am I eligible for MSC food science and technology ,I interested in that field ,if Iam eligible please tell me as soon as possible.
24th February 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello, am pursuing my agbsc final year in a UGC recognised college. Am i eligible to do msc in food science and technology in prof jayshankar college? Or any govt recognised college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?