14th February 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?

Am i eligible to for msc food technology after bsc nutrition and food science? Please help me with the required information.

14th February 2016, 04:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible to for msc food technology after bsc nutrition and food science? Please help me with the required information.
No, B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science candidate are eligible for M.Sc in food technology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Food Science from a recognized university are eligible for admission in M.Sc in food technology.

Your age should be above 18 years.

29th December 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?

After completing b.sc mursing can i do m.sc in nutrition

21st July 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done my b.a .the subjects was (1) FOOD AND NUTRITIONS
(2)child development......dear sir please tell me can i do MSc ????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?