8th August 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for being eligible for scholarship while doing Food science and technology?

Hi,

I am Jamuna and I am studying Food science & tech. Is i eligible to this scholarship.? Can someone please let me know the full procedure which I have to follow up for the same to be eligible for the scholarship? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  2. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  3. How to get Scholarship being a candidate of B.Sc in Food Technology?
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship in Ph.D(Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering) in abroad universities? How can I apply for the course?
  5. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria of Master's in Food Science and Technology?
  6. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  9. Old question papers for food science and technology subject?
  10. How to join in MS university Tirunelveli for M.Tech CS or IT?
  11. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  12. Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?
  13. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  15. Reference books for UGC NET exam for food science and technology
  16. Am I eligible for JRF CSIR exam? I am pursuing B.Tech from Food Technology
  17. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
6th April 2023, 06:30 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for being eligible for scholarship while doing Food science and technology?

To be eligible for scholarships in the field of food science and technology, here are some key points regarding eligibility criteria and procedures to follow:

Academic qualifications: Typically a minimum percentage score, e.g. 60-70% in 10+2 exams or in higher education entrance exams. Some scholarships may require higher scores. Having a background in science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths is preferred.

Course of study: All scholarships will specify the courses/subjects/streams they aim to support. As you are studying Food Science and Technology, you will be eligible for scholarships offered for students pursuing degrees or research in food technology, food processing, nutrition science etc.

Financial need: Many scholarships consider the financial background and need of candidates. There may be an annual income ceiling, e.g. less than Rs. 5-10 Lakhs for the family. Submit income proofs of parents/guardian as may be required.

Area of interest: Some scholarships support specific research areas or topics within the field of food science and technology. Matching your interests with such focused scholarship areas can enhance your eligibility.

Extracurricular achievements: Excellence in events, activities, projects, awards etc. related to food and agriculture will be valued. They demonstrate your passion and potential.

Apply through proper process: Follow the guidelines carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for. This includes things like:

Checking eligibility criteria and ensuring you meet them

Applying within the scholarship deadline through online/offline mode as specified

Submitting all necessary documents like marksheets, proofs of financial need, work/project details etc. as requested

Appearing for interviews and/or written tests if shortlisted

Responding to any clarifications or requests made by the scholarship committee

Some common scholarships for food science students include: KVPY Fellowship, INSPIRE Scholarship, IIT Scholarship, UGC Scholarship, private trust scholarships etc.

Search online for " scholarships for food science students in India" to find relevant programs to apply for based on your needs and eligibility. I hope this overview of eligibility criteria and procedures helps you in applying and obtaining scholarships for your education in Food Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?