22nd February 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether MCA through correspondence is really valuable or not?

Sir, i am saurabh from bareilly and i have completed my bca with 69%. Sir please tell me is mca course from correspondence mode is really valuable? I can't afford mca from outside of bareilly and in bareilly colleges are not good for mca.

23rd February 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether MCA through correspondence is really valuable or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am saurabh from bareilly and i have completed my bca with 69%. Sir please tell me is mca course from correspondence mode is really valuable? I can't afford mca from outside of bareilly and in bareilly colleges are not good for mca.
Well, it is based university which you are interested to do MCA course. MCA through regular mode is always valuable than MCA through correspondence. The main drawback through correspondence mode is that most of the MNC companies like Cognizant, TCS, Wipro does accept the Graduation through correspondence mode. If you are interested to get a job in MNC companies then I suggest you to apply for MCA through regular mode.
23rd February 2016, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the top IT companies give fresher job in the basis of screening tests and interview. If you have a correspondence MCA degree then also you can get job if you have sound skills in the field.

Therefore, regular degree is always good because it gives you a better environment to study a subject but correspondence degree is also a good option if you can achieve the desired skills.
24th February 2016, 12:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is always advisable to study the MCA in regular mode; for example when you are going for an interview where only MCA qualification is required. Many candidates come with regular MCA and you go with correspondence MCA means they will prefer only regular MCA. The MCA done through correspondence will be less preferred. The MCA has lots of practical experiments involved in it; the MCA through distance does not have much value. So try and study the MCA course in regular mode only, which has more value than a correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?