24th February 2016, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

How can i repeat my 12th board exam in order to improve my percentage?

I have passed 12th up board with 55%. Now i want to improve my percentage. So can i repeat my 12th from the same board in order to imrpove my percentage in 12th. Please help me with the information.

24th February 2016, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i repeat my 12th board exam in order to improve my percentage?

You want to reappear in 12th board exam for improvement then you need to fill up form and write exam on due date. You should follow the same procedure as done previously.
24th February 2016, 11:45 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can i repeat my 12th board exam in order to improve my percentage?

Students who have secured pass marks in all subject in board examination but the student is not satisfied with the marks obtained and desperately want to improve marks then the student must go for Improvement examination conducted for same for benefit of students.
Improvement examination is conducted along with regular board examination.
Only the student who have secured pass marks in all subject in board examination can appear for improvement examination.

Students can appear for improvement examination only in the following year of their board examination then after they will not be eligible to appear for improvement examination and have to satisfy with the same marks.
Application process for Improvement examination starts in month of August-September.
If any student is not satisfied with the obtained marks then must be active for applying improvement examination and for regular update about that, student need to visit official website of the board regularly or contact any school.
Students need to download form from website and complete paper application process within time to become eligible to appear for examination.
Their examination will be conducted with regular board examination in next year.
25th February 2016, 06:20 PM
Public Power

Yes,you can give improvement exam in 12th board if you not get satisfactory marks . There is an improvement exam processor in 12th .The date of exam is about next year in the same month of exams .
You have to give this exam for your improvement.
27th February 2016, 10:21 PM
OnePlus

If you want to improve your percentage in any particular subject then you can apply for Improvement exam. If you want to increase your percentage in all the subjects then you can reappear in the exam of class 12th.

You need to fill application form to apply for Improvement exam. After filling the form you will get admit card and date sheet on the official website of your board.

I suggest you to don't repeat class 12th for increasing percentage as it will waste your one year.
29th May 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12 class in 2020 as a regular after passing it in 2019 from up bord .if yes please tell me the procedure and is it legal or not
20th July 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have Pass Class 12 From Cbse but I am not Satisfy With my Percentage And I want To Repeat in class 12 can I Apply Mpboard private ?? so it's possible or Not please Tell me
21st August 2022, 09:12 PM
Yashika001

Ya you can repeat the exam after 2 years gap not more than that but not from the same board thats not legal.the only legal option is repat it from different board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?