27th February 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing masters in business law? What will be the scope of it?

I am a CS. I am planning to do masters in business law. What are the benefits i will be getting from this combination of courses. Will this help me in fetching a better job in India? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India which provides Masters In Business Law course?
  2. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  3. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
  4. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  5. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  6. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  7. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  8. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  9. Which other course except law can I apply for PhD after completing masters in law?
  10. Can I get pursue law after securing 63% in HSC exam? Which colleges have business law?
  11. Which are the optional subjects for LLM?
  12. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  13. Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?
  14. Eligibility, scope in the law field? Which are the colleges for Law?
  15. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  16. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I be eligible to pursue 3 years law in Ambedkar Law University?
  18. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
1st September 2016, 01:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing masters in business law? What will be the scope of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a CS. I am planning to do masters in business law. What are the benefits i will be getting from this combination of courses. Will this help me in fetching a better job in India? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Master in Business law after completing Graduation. Applicants having a Graduate degree in any field from a recognized university is considered to be eligible for application to the Master of Business Laws. Once, after completing Master degree in Law course you can find job opportunity in fields such as,

- Banks
- Commerce and Trade Departments of Government
- Industrial Houses
- Factories
- Central or State Government Offices
- Railways
- Private Offices
- Statutory bodies of the Central or State Government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?