1st November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?

i am a b.com final year student and wish to do law after graduation.i want to know am i eligible for law after graduation? and if yes then do i have to appear for law entrance exam? and what is the tenure of study?and wat is the future scope in this field? plz guide me.

31st December 2011, 07:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?

Yes a graduate is eligible if he has the following eligibility. Eligibility for 3 years LLB course is that candidates should have a Bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized institution with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks with, 5% relaxation is given for reserved candidates. To get admission in the law course the candidates have to give an entrance test and then face a personal interview. All recognized law universities conducts their own entrance exam for admission. After successfully passing the 3 year course, candidates have to appear for exam conducted by Bar Council of India. After passing the candidates go through one year internship to become a lawyer. Refer the official website of the concerned institutions to get more details on admission.
4th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?

iam pursuing my BBA final year and want to pursuea career in law, so which course should i opt for and what are the future options after doing law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?