27th February 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which provides Ph.D course in interior design?

I wanted to know about the colleges that provides PhD in interior design and what is the criteria for applying.? Can someone please answer me as soon as possible? I need to apply for the course and right now am not sure what should be the steps I need to follow. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  2. How to take admission in interior design?
  3. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  4. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  5. List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world?
  6. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  7. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  8. List of universities/colleges which are good to do Ph.D in VLSI Design?
  9. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  10. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  11. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  12. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  13. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  14. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  15. Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?
  16. What is the admission fee structure of MIT College Alandi?
  17. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between advance diploma and diploma in interior design? Best institutions in Chennai and Bangalore for interior design?
27th February 2016, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides Ph.D course in interior design?

As far as my good knowledge is concerned, there is only one college which offers this Doctoral Program in Interior Design (Ph.D in Interior Design). Generally this Ph.D in Interior Design course is offered by very less colleges. Hence here is the best college which offers this Ph.D in Interior Design Course.

>> Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU)

>> Phone Number :- 040 2332 1226

>> Address For Communication :- Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana-500028

>> Click here for Official Website
28th February 2016, 06:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides Ph.D course in interior design?

List of colleges which provide Ph.D course in interior design:-

B.A (Interior Architectture and Design) colleges in India

B.Des.( interior Design) colleges in India

B.sc( hons.) interior design colleges in India

Bachelor of interior design(B.I.D)

B.Arch( interior design) colleges in India

B.A.( interior design) colleges in India
29th February 2016, 12:55 PM
iimtcollege

Default Top Engineering College in Delhi NCR

IIMT College is among the Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi, Noida NCR imparting good level education in Meerut, UP to all the aspirants from India and abroad. IIMT College is the best engineering college in Meerut.
www.iimtindia.net/noida_engg/home.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?