18th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?

I have done my B.Com from Mumbai University and a 2 year Diploma in Interior Design. I now want to go for further studies in Interior Design. Is that Possible?Please advice.Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?
  2. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  3. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  4. How to take admission in interior design?
  5. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  6. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  7. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  9. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  10. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  12. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  14. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  16. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  18. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
18th September 2015, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?

Course Opportunities after Diploma in Interior Design:

There are many courses available to pursue after successful completion of "Diploma in Interior Designing" course. They are,

>> Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
>> Bachelor of Design in Interior Design
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
>> Master's Degree in Interior Design
>> Advanced Diploma in Interior Design

Being a Interior Design graduate, you may find employment opportunities in Event Management Companies, City Planing Bureaus, Government Hospitals, Private Sector Organizations, Health Resorts, Town Planning Bureaus, Architectural Firms and in Designing Studios.
19th September 2015, 01:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.Com from Mumbai University and a 2 year Diploma in Interior Design. I now want to go for further studies in Interior Design. Is that Possible?Please advice.Thanks.
You can work in interior design industry for some years after your diploma or you can study the graduation in interior design i.e. B.Sc. There are some online courses in abroad also, so you can join and study the course. So you can get some international exposure also. It is up to the individual to study or to work, in this field you can work and at the same time you can study in online mode.
20th September 2015, 02:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go for higher studies in the field of Interior Design after completion of your diploma course in this field. Interior Design is a field whose demand is increasing day by day and skilled professionals earn handsome salary in this field. You can go for graduation course in this field. You can go for degree courses or higher diploma courses like :-

- Bachelor of Design in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design

You can also take up short term professional courses in this field.
15th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1 year diploma in interior designing I need to study further so what are my options
28th September 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
8th December 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 year diploma in interior design from mumbai.Please help me with recommendation of colleges internationally for post graduate in interior design.
2nd November 2021, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done my advanced diploma course in interior designing. what can i study after that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?