3rd October 2015, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world?

List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world? What would be the fees structure followed for the course? Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same? Awaiting for your quick response! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  2. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  3. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  4. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  5. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  6. List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?
  7. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  8. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  9. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  10. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  11. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  12. How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?
  13. How to take admission in interior design?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  17. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
8th October 2015, 12:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world?

List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world :

Abilene Christian University
Address: 1600 Campus Ct, Abilene, TX 79601, United States

Falmouth University  
Address: Penryn Campus, Treliever Road, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9FE, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1326 370400

York St John University
Address: Lord Mayor's Walk, York YO31 7EX, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1904 624624

Regent's University London
Address: Regent's Park, Inner Cir, London NW1 4NS, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7487 7700

University of Central Lancashire
Address: Fylde Rd, Preston, Lancashire PR1 2HE, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1772 201201

University of Northampton
Address: Park Campus, Boughton Green Rd, Northampton NN2 7AL, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1604 735500

Fee structure varies from Rs. 3 lakh to 5 lakh for complete course including accommodation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?