29th February 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Horticulture in ICAR for an M.Sc student?

Respected Sir,
I am doing M.Sc in Horticulture and I want to pursue PhD in the same in ICAR. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in ICAR? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  3. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  5. How can I get admission in ICAR or BHU to study PhD in Horticulture?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in Horticulture if secured 180 rank in ICAR JRF?
  7. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  8. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR?
  9. Is it necessary to recognize a Agriculture/Horticulture college/institute/university by ICAR?
  10. Last 10 years question papers of ICAR JRF for Horticulture
  11. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture?
  13. How can I do M.Sc in Horticulture stream?
  14. Books to be referred for ICAR of Horticulture
  15. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Horticulture) in colleges through ICAR-JRF?
  16. ICAR question papers of Horticulture? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc Horticulture ICAR and JRF entrance exam?
29th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Horticulture in ICAR for an M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing M.Sc in Horticulture and I want to pursue PhD in the same in ICAR. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in ICAR? Waiting for your reply.
The basic eligibility criteria for the PhD in Horticulture through ICSAR is a pass in Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The students must have obtained at least 55% of marks at the Master Degree level. The selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The candidates can collect the application form by either online or by post. The forms are available in the college office also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?