13th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Horticulture if secured 180 rank in ICAR JRF?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have got rank 180 in ICAR JRF for Horticulture.
Please let me know I am eligible for getting
admission in PhD for Horticulture subject?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission anywhere in Tamil Nadu if secured 147 SC rank in ICAR-JRF?
  2. How can I get admission in ICAR or BHU to study PhD in Horticulture?
  3. Last 10 years question papers of ICAR JRF for Horticulture
  4. JRF ICAR question papers for Horticulture
  5. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  6. List of Horticulture books for ICAR 2015 entrance exam
  7. In which college I will get admission to study PhD if shortlisted in waiting list of ICAR JRF?
  8. ICAR-JRF Horticulture previous year question paper
  9. Previous 10 years question papers of ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?
  10. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 197 rank in ICAR-JRF being a General student?
  11. Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?
  12. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  13. How much rank is needed in ICAR exam to get a seat in ICAR exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD in Agriculture in any college if secured 4095 rank in ICAR-NET?
  16. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  17. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  18. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
28th May 2015, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Horticulture if secured 180 rank in ICAR JRF?

JRF qualification will definitely help you in getting admission in a Ph.D program. The minimum qualification for Ph.D admission is a Master's degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. Hence, just make sure that you have got this much marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission.

Candidates with NET/SLET/JRF qualification are exempted from entrance exam and they are eligible for interview directly. Performance in the interview will be the deciding factor in getting admission. Those with JRF qualification are preferred for admission in reputed institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?