4th March 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?

Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India? What is the eligibility criteria followed and what are the steps we need to follow to do the graduation in abroad? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  2. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  4. Which exam I should write after completion of 10th standard to be eligible for studying in abroad?
  5. What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  8. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  9. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  10. Which is better after 12th to study in India or in abroad?
  11. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  12. Can I apply for NDA having scored 80% of marks in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  14. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  17. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  18. What should I do to study Mass Communication and Journalism in Abroad after completion of 12th?
4th March 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard in India. To get admission in B.Tech course in Abroad universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to B.Tech course in US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?