17th June 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?

I have passed out my +2 class (med) with 69.4%..i want to do bsc forensic science. Will u tell me please its scopes in abroad&india both??its pay createria also

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  3. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  5. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  7. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  8. What is the scope of Forensic Science?
  9. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  10. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  11. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  12. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th to become a forensic scientist? I am a 11th standard student
  14. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  16. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  17. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  18. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th in a best college of Kerala? -- [New]
29th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?

How to apply for admission in bsc forensic in India without giving entrance test when i have secured 79.2% in 2??
2nd January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?

how to become a forensic scientist after 12
3rd March 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

you can join bsc., forensic in amity university
4th January 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage of placement is there after doing Bsc forensic science???
6th October 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in odisha for forensics? And what are the scopes for this in odisha?
9th October 2017, 12:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For joining in B.Sc in Forensic science course you need to fulfill few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in any science related stream with minimum 55% from any recognized board.
- The admissions are given directly based on the 10+2 performance.
- Few colleges conduct their own entrance exam. To get admission you need to clear the entrance exam in merit.
- You need to apply for the university/ college in which you wanted to study. If you fulfill their eligibility requirements then they’ll give you admission into their college/ university.

The future scope of forensic science course in Abroad has lot of chances and salary is more compared to India. The job offers, salary and scope of forensic science course in abroad is better. So you need to complete graduation level course and apply for masters in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?