8th March 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Microbiology with 72% in M.Sc?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology with 72% marks. I want to do PhD in Microbiology. Please give me right opinion. Thank you in advance.

14th March 2016, 07:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Microbiology with 72% in M.Sc?

You need to prepare for the UGC-NET Examination and the other Entrance Examinations for the course of PhD.
Once you clear the Entrance Examination you will have to clear a Personal Interview after which you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
This is the procedure that is in general followed by all the Universities for admission to the course of PhD.
So you need to clear these hurdles to get admission for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?