19th December 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?

I have done MSc. Microbiology in 2006, Now i want to do Medical Microbiology Phd So i want to know about Phd institutes and procedure for Phd. Programme

Related Questions:
  1. Phd in marine microbiology after m.sc in microbiology? Institutes for this course?
  2. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  4. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  5. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in IITs? I am pursuing M.E Computers
  8. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  10. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech in Microbiology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Can I do M.Sc. Microbiology course having completed B.SC. with less than 55% of marks? Which universities are offering the course? What is the procedure to get the admission?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  15. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  16. Which institutes offering M.Sc. course in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  17. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
29th December 2013, 12:46 AM
ARMY_MEN
Junior Member+

Default Re: Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?

Microbiology play pivotal roles in elemental cycling and the production of food to life threatening infections of man and animals. Microbiology deals with 2 types i.e Molecular Bacteriology and Molecular Mycology. Molecular Bacteriology is the study based on bacterial pathogens of man in both the host and the environment and includes the following areas structural biology of cell surface proteins in bacterial pathogens, adaptation of intracellular bacterial pathogens to life inside the cell, Plasmid segregation and maintenance, Adaptation of pathogens to heavy metals.

Eligibility for PHD in Microbiology

You should be a Masters Degree holder in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% - 60% marks(Varies from college)(Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST). Selection will be through an Entrance Test and Interview.

INSTITUTES OFFERING PHD MICROBIOLOGY

Armed Force Medical College

Chaudhary Charan Singh University

Bharti Vidyapeeth University

Maharaja College For Women

Kurinji Arts and Science College

GLA University

Central Drug Research Institute

K.S. Rangasamy College of Arts and Science

M.G.R College (Arts and Science)

Hindusthan College of Arts and Science (HICAS)

Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College

Mangalore University : Department of Studies and Research in Microbiology

University of Delhi : Faculty of Inter Displinary and Applied Science
26th April 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my msc medical microbiology from a pvt college anf now i wanted to phd from govt college.please advice me the procedure and college
18th March 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.Sc Biotechnology in 2007. I worked as supervisor in plant tissue culture job for six years. I took long break i.e.,five years after my marriage and child. Now I want to restart my career by doing PH.d in biotechnology. My age also over for applying csir-net JRF. How to restart my career again please help me. I am staying in bangalore. Is any molecular biology training institutes are there in bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?