7th July 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?

Hello
I did msc (microbiology).
with gate score instead of doing
mtech can we go for phd in lifesciences?
can phd we do in nits??????

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?
  2. When will the application forms for IISER be available?
  3. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  4. Score in GATE life sciences exam for admission to Ph.D?
  5. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  6. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  7. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  8. Which colleges can I join with GATE score of 365 in Life Sciences for M.Tech/Ph.D?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D(Astrology) programme if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Whether Astrology comes under Science?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D Fellowship programme without CSIR and GATE?
  11. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  12. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  13. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of life sciences in GATE
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  16. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  17. Names of the colleges that provide M.Tech? I have completed B.Pharm
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D programme after completing MSc in Zoology?
18th May 2017, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?

You can apply for admission on a prescribed format, when there is a notification by NIT. You need to have at least 55% marks in M.Sc degree to become eligible for Ph.D admission.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the institute.
3rd June 2017, 12:40 PM
GopinKumar

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?

You can also search for the institutes which provides PhD in Microbiology like Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi University, Lovely professional university, Gulbarga university etc. You may also can avail scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?