9th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get recruited permanently after completion of Internship in Flipkart?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for Flipkart Off-Campus interview. But the post is available for Software Interns. So, my question is, after completing internship they will recruit me or not? What are my chances of being a permanent employee in Flipkart?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do short term internship in the hardware course?
  2. Is there any possibility to get internship in your company Entrance Exam forum? What I should do for it?
  3. Is there any possibility for a non-science student to get recruited in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  4. How to get recruited to RAW directly after completion of graduation
  5. Possibility to do Internship after completion of 4th semester for B.Tech Electronics student?
  6. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  10. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  11. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  12. Possibility to join internship in 2016 in SAIL Bhilai
  13. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  14. How to do Internship in ISRO after completion of B.E.? Requirements to apply?
  15. Any possibility to do MBBS after B.E(Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  17. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  18. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
15th March 2016, 02:05 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get recruited permanently after completion of Internship in Flipkart?

After completing your internship, you will have to go fore the company's internal interview that comprise of some test and then after you get qualified, you will be deployed into the concerned projects.
And this is the normal case in almost all the companies. SO, you need to go through your internship with full dedication as well as try to understand all the concepts during the training program

If you complete your training program with good remarks, you will be certainly get placed.
15th March 2016, 02:12 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get recruited permanently after completion of Internship in Flipkart?

Your selection after internship into Flipkart depends on your performance and nothing.
If you have performed very well during your internship program and you have crossed your distinction, then you will be surely get hired on to the bench.

So, you need not to worry about this.
What you need to do is to do your training well and get good marks during the company's internal interviews as well as test.
15th March 2016, 11:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Flipkart has sacked huge number of employees in the last fiscal year owing to its concentration on more app-based business and stiff competition. Hence the chance of getting permanent employment opportunity after completion of internship in Flipkart is 50-50. It depends on the service which you provided during the internship period. If you performed well during the internship, you will definitely be given employment opportunity. Apart from this, the internship opportunity will enhance your resume and you can get offers from other e-commerce companies in the basis of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?