14th February 2013, 02:44 PM
biswajit1574

How to get recruited to RAW directly after completion of graduation

HELLO SIR
i m biswajit and can u tell me how to get recruited to raw directly after completion of graduation. any entrace exam or interview that is held and what sort of preparations are required?

15th June 2016, 03:02 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to get recruited to RAW directly after completion of graduation

It is not possible to get directly recruited in RAW or any other such agencies. RAW is a secret agencies that works for security of the country does not hold recruitment that easily and openly. The recruitment are all made secretly away from public eye and is confidential ,as the service is meant to be confidential and secret, so the recruitment is simply done secretly.

In order to get in to such agencies, it is required to have worked for police service anywhere in your career, only those who have police background are selected for such agencies to work for , the experienced police officer along with time and the senior ones often recruited for such agencies ,but not directly but are promoted in their services, and are never recruited directly.

Hence the best way to get a job in such agencies is to apply for civil services exam conducted by UPSC, and get selected for Indian Police Service work the police service and then along with experience and performance get promoted to become a RAW officer or agent, that is the best way to become a secret agent in India.
21st May 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get recruited to RAW directly after completion of graduation

My name is Hrisikesh Sarkar. I am in class 10. I want to joined with RAW. So, I think l should be developed my physical and mental sides. Can you help me, about that.
Thanks
Your truly hrisikesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?