3rd October 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?

Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate? Can you please list me down all those jobs which I can apply for after completion of intermediate? Awaiting for the answer from you soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  2. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  3. Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. Is there any job available after completion of intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of intermediate?
  7. How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. Possibility to get government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How to get a job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Possibility to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech IT?
  12. What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?
  13. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  16. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  18. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
3rd October 2015, 02:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate? Can you please list me down all those jobs which I can apply for after completion of intermediate? Awaiting for the answer from you soon as possible.

Thanks!
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for government sector jobs like SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
3rd October 2015, 03:37 PM
p@1995
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?

Hiii
Dear friend, you ofcourse get a govt. Job after intermediate.if you are a science student and scored 70% or above marksthen you can go for SCRA (spacial class railway apprints) or other similar jobs in defence like army,airforce,navy or in railway or coust gaurd.

If you are not a science student then you also apply for defence, police GD (General duty).
Your age limit is 18-25 years.and height not below 170 cm.
Thanks...
23rd May 2022, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

after completion of intermediate what exam i should apper to become police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?