2nd May 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for a non-science student to get recruited in Indian Navy or Air Force?

Is there any possibility for a non-science student to get recruited in Indian Navy or Air Force? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I need to know if am eligible or not. So, please help me to understand the requirement.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in Indian Air Force for 12th Science student?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy being a student of Science stream?
  3. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  4. Can I join Indian Navy and air Force after passing 12th science with 54.5%
  5. Is there any possibility to get an A grade officer job in Navy or Air Force?
  6. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  9. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  10. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  11. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  12. Can I join Indian Navy or Indian Air force after passing 12th science? I am 20 years old
  13. How to join Indian Air Force or Navy after passing B.tech?
  14. Which are the career options in Indian Air Force? I am a 12th science student with 55% marks
  15. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  16. Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?
  17. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  18. Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?
8th May 2015, 06:00 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any possibility for a non-science student to get recruited in Indian Navy or Air Force?

Absolutely you can join the Armed Forces right after passing 12th standard, but not as Commissioned Officers though! you may appear for ‘Jawan Bharti’ and ‘Army Mela’ entry schemes, which are organized by Armed Forces’ sections, in different districts and states.

The posts allotted will belong to Jawan, Non Commissioned or Junior Commissioned sections.
But after getting into service, a candidate may study and complete graduation and appear for CDS exam, still while working in any section of Armed Forces

Even after completing B.COM, you will be eligible for applying only in ground duty branch of air force,there were other two branches which were flying and technical,you will not be eligible

AFCAT will be the name of entry through which you will be applying for air force after B.COM,but it is necessary to have minimum 60% to apply for AFCAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?