20th May 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?

sir I m girl of class 11th and I want to do aeronautical engineering sir is this job safe fo girls and what should I do for completing this engineering . what are its procedure nd eligibility criteria for girls and how much salary this job pays ??? how should I study to become aeronautical engineer nd which subjects to study sirr plzzzz.......answer me this things because I m very interested in this field ...........

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  4. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  5. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  6. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
  7. What is the salary provided for Aeronautical Engineer?
  8. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  10. Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?
  11. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  12. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  13. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  15. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  16. Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?
  17. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  18. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
20th May 2015, 07:52 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?

Aeronautical engineering is very good field for a professional career but as per the highest paid sector responsibilities are also connected to it. Responsibilities and punchualities make a person perfect professional of your field if you follow these then you can be on the reputed post in any sector and can learn well from others to be like a person who never repeat a mistake and such peoples succeed in life in every field either that is social or professional.

>> To enter in this sector you have to first qualify the entrance exam - AIEEE or IIT after the 12th class and then can apply for any college for admission in this course.

Salary in this sector is very good it varies from 40000-250000 per month but that's all depends on your skills and knowledge of work and your dedication towards work and also on the company and its project that you are working with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?