6th June 2011, 04:14 PM
poojakuppan

Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?

is aeronautical engg suitable for girls? and can girls place in a good place after their studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  2. Can girls opt for engineering? Suitable branches for girl candidates?
  3. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
  4. Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?
  5. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What is the future for girls in aeronautical engineering field? -- [New]
  8. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  9. Is Aeronautical course a good choice for Girls? Do girls have to stay away from house for this?
  10. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  12. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  13. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  14. What are the placement chances for girls from Aeronautical studies field?
  15. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
  16. Is Mechanical Engineering good for girls? Which field is the best and in which companies can girls get good jobs?
  17. Which courses are suitable for girls?
  18. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
25th June 2011, 10:15 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?

Why not?
Girls are challenging boys in every field so why not in aeronautics!!

It's not true that boys get more preference in this field...
There are many jobs in aeronautical field..
One have to do Designs..computer applications..softwares and many more things to do...which are suitable for girls..
Aeronautical engineering doesn't mean you have to lift weight and like this...
One can do many more things...
so they can be placed in good companies like HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)..

best of luck and go for it...
2nd July 2011, 08:04 PM
poojakuppan

Default Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?

thanks for ur reply.can u tell me the post's name exactly?please..............
12th July 2011, 02:53 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
can u tell me the post's name exactly?please..............
After Aeronautical Engineering, you will be specialized in fields like: Structural Design
Navigational Guidance And Control Systems, Instrumentation And Communication, Aerodynamics And Fluid Dynamics, Structural Analysis, Propulsion, Aircraft Structures And Materials......

You can get jobs in the post of:

1. Graduate Engineer Trainees,
2. Junior Engineers,
3. Assistant Aircraft Engineers,
4. Assistant Technical Officers,
5. Consultants,
6. Systems Engineer,
7. Thermal Design Engineer,
8. Mechanical Design Engineer,
9. Aircraft Production Manager,
10. Aerospace Designer Checker.

The areas where your chances are there to get jobs are....
Airline Services

Aircraft-Manufacturing Units,

Defence Research Laboratories,

Civil Aviation Departments,

Software Design,

Education Institutes,

Armed Forces
19th July 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

is it really gud 4 girls
3rd August 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What are career opportunities for girls in Material engineering? Is it suitable for girls?
I'm interested in it? How will be my future If I'll take it
3rd August 2011, 01:04 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?

Hi friend,

Any field nowadays girls shine so as in Aeronautical Engineering. Aeronautical Engineering is a branch of Aerospace and in Aeronautical branch we deals with the aerodynamics .There are more jobs after Aeronautical Engineering and more career in abroad and India.
don't worry I provide list of some government jobs after completing Aeronautical Engineering:-

i)Public Airline Services

ii)ISRO

iii)NASA

iv)Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd.(HAL)

v)Civil aviation Department

vii)National Aeronautical Labs.

Eligibility criteria and Age Limit for Government jobs in Aeronautics:

1)Candidate must completed graduation in Aeronautical Engineering from any affiliated colleges/University in India.

2)Candidate have minimum height 157.5 cms for men and 155 cms for women.

3)Candidate Age Limit in between 18 to 28 years.
11th August 2011, 07:52 PM
btcs11

yes my friend,
at present in all fields girls rule. girls are equal to boys in all aspects. you can definitely do aeronautical engineering.
the field is definitely good for girls too. if you have interest in the field then choose aeronautical without hesitation. upon completion of course you can get good pay jobs too.
all the best
11th August 2011, 07:55 PM
btcs11

yes my friend,
at present in all fields girls rule. girls are equal to boys in all aspects. you can definitely do aeronautical engineering.
the field is definitely good for girls too. if you have interest in the field then choose aeronautical without hesitation. upon completion of course you can get good pay jobs too.
all the best
21st August 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering a good scope for girls?
what feilds are there to specailze in this case??
are the jobs well paid and wat universities offer this for girls outside UAE like in canada ??
10th September 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarupdey89 View Post
Why not?
Girls are challenging boys in every field so why not in aeronautics!!

It's not true that boys get more preference in this field...
There are many jobs in aeronautical field..
One have to do Designs..computer applications..softwares and many more things to do...which are suitable for girls..
Aeronautical engineering doesn't mean you have to lift weight and like this...
One can do many more things...
so they can be placed in good companies like HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)..

best of luck and go for it...
Girls can't do any thing.......................
11th September 2011, 09:16 PM
poojakuppan

in our school a science exhibition is going to take place.so please suggest any experiments which is suitable for higher secondary students?
14th September 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing my b.tech in aeronautical engineering. can you please let me know the ways to apply for mini project in HAL......
8th November 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i need to know after finishing aeronautical engineering where can we get jobs .............. and what kind of jobs ........
24th November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

is girls wiiling to study aeronautical engineering??
1st March 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

am i going to be able to study aeronautical engineering if Im not good in designing
4th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

which r the best colleges for aeronautics ?
4th March 2012, 03:03 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

1. Even if you are not good in designing, you can go for aeronautic engineering.

It is important to be good at designing but not necessary.

2. Girl/boy who ever think that he/she can do good in aeronautics field will perform good in the aeronautic field.

3. Best College for Aeronautics Engineering.

Top 10 Aeronautical Engineering College

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai:
Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai:
Institute of Technology, Kanpur:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur: Punjab Engineering College:
Madras Institute of Technology:
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore: .
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu:
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (H.I.E.T
1st April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is aerospace engineering good for girls.wat kind of job would i get after completing it
26th April 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the mark required for joining aeronautics?
what is the fees structure for joining aeronautics?
18th May 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir ..i had got 76%mark in 2..im a biology science student..bt i scored 50%mark in maths...im very much interested in aeronautics..bt im confused whether i get admission in good colleges..is this easy to complete the course for me...eventhough im not so talented.
11th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody please tell me what is the actual age limit to get government jobs in aeronautics?
12th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM JUST STUDYING IN 10TH STANDARD AND I'M VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN STUDYING AERONAUTICS.AND ITS MY LIFE AMBITION.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH GROUP SHOULD I TAKE AFTER MY SCHOOLING?AND WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST IN ANDHRA PRADESH OR VISAKHAPATNAM(INDIA).
15th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how Indian girls can make a mark in the field of aeronautical sciences although it is a male dominated field??
15th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering have best scope in future ??? because i have read that aeronautical engineering only have few branches in the world ?? im frm malaysia, i want to study in india !!!!!
26th August 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can girls do aironotical enieringing . is it a good scope for girl. an is it so that they need boys only.or
Girls can do it
10th September 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my matric by A1 grade mashallah and i want to do aeronotical engeniering but my parents are not allowing me to do this.Its my aim of life and plzzzzzz tell me its a better field for girls or not?
10th September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i qm studing in fazaia degree colleg(college of airforce) and i want to do aeronotical engeniering is this best for girls? and wat will be the salary for girls in this field?
14th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

b.h.u. is suitable for aeronautical engineering?
23rd February 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to studied aeronautical engineering .I'm a girl.which fields are from me for good.plz tell me
15th May 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

is physics important subject in aeronautics??? Pls say me sir....
26th May 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

aeronautics or astronautics ????????????? pls say me which field is better and which is a good payable salaried job????????which is highly salaried ????????????plsssssssssss say me i m soooooo much interested in this field and highly concious about my future pls pls pls
22nd June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

which one is best
24th June 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I am from pakistan... I am going to give my entrance test in dfrnt universities... And have a keen intrest in aero. Engg. Is institute of space and technology a good institute for that ant what kind of jobs I will get in pal after doing aero. Engg.???? This question make me stop and think again abt the particular decision!!! Plxxx sm1 solve my query n satisfies me!!! Dat would be kindly appreciated...... regards :8
9th July 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am 12 pass student and I am confuse between barch and aeronautical engg can u tell me which field is good for me and I am girl belong to a muslim religion.
10th July 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got a aeronautical engineering seat but feeling afraid to take it even i have interest in that should i take it or no
13th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

eligibility of aeronautical engineering in girls
13th September 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

eligibility of aeronautical engineering in girls
4th November 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studing in 11th std & i m interested in aerospace engineering so i m not able to decide what to do after 12th?
7th November 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th std i am very much intrested in areonautical engineering. weather the jobs in this sector have much importance after 10 years. is it good for girls does it pay very huge for girls compare to other curse in engineering
14th March 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am at present in 1.I am very interested to learn about outer world...I wanna do something big in my life..after 2 should I go for aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering..I am very interested in this path....plz.....say me a very good college for my studies....I am very concerned about my future....plzz...give me an idea...I am a girl....
29th March 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

thanx for the ans. now i m very happy and going to opt. for aeronautical engineering
11th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

does admisson for aeronautics in indian colleges depends upon plus two marks? i'm a plus one student and my subject combination is bio-maths..., is it necessary to achieve higher marks for joining a better college? please do give me a reply!!
3rd June 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 9 and
my aim is to get job in nasa but i am very much confused that which one should i prefer the most, aeronautical or aerospace, which one will help me to get job in nasa the most
8th June 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, im an inter student i had failed in 2 subjects by health problem but iam very much intrested in aeronaticas can dis work for me can i get a job in placements n iam a girl
8th July 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, am so much intrested in doing aeronauticl, but m from middle class family. if I complete my UG in aero do I get good
Job plzz ans to my qus?
15th March 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed my 12th with PCM now,i m confused about what field to choose ???? let me knw the scope for aeronautical engineering after 4-5 years...
thank you...
9th May 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 79.5% in physics 91.5% in maths 90% in chem and my engneering cut half is 176 i'am thinking to do aeronautical.eng it is good to do it, whether i get good college ,it is good for girls , what and all things required please help me iam very confused or any other course is good for me to do
9th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i've got 79.5% in physics,90% in chemistry,91.5% in maths, my engineering cut of is 176 ,i'am thinking to do aeronautical engineering is it good for girls ,whether i get good college,what and all qualifications required to do this , or any other course is suitable for me iam v.confused please give me any sugestion
19th June 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

l am very much interest to do aeronautical engineering. I have got 88% in class 12.i am 130 cm heightened girl. Is their have any condition of minimum 155 cm of length for girls to join AE. please...... replay me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?