13th March 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma Medical Training offered by KMTC? What is the fee structure?

Hello, I did my kcse last year and attained a mean grade of C. So, can i get a diploma course in medical training ? plz send the feedback with fees structure a lump sum one.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an admission in one of the KMTC for Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission in KMTC for diploma course if secured Grade-C in KCSE?
  3. What is the full cost of 3 years training in diploma in community health nursing in KMTC?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  5. Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  7. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  10. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  11. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Non Medical?
  16. Fee structure, procedure, training for ICWAI?
  17. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  18. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
23rd March 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma Medical Training offered by KMTC? What is the fee structure?

Hello,I did my form four last year and got a mean grade of C .Can I get a chance to study diploma I'm nursing?I would appreciate if you send back your reply and fee structure
28th March 2016, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma Medical Training offered by KMTC? What is the fee structure?

Can i study nursing in kmtc with a mean grade of B-(minus) chemistry B-,Biology A- Englisha and kiswahili C and maths D.?
27th March 2021, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I got D in kcse exams which career I'm I qualified to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?